Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Wake up call!

Okay, okay. So we got a harsh initiation to the "A" league. 1-3. Ehh, not too worried. Now it's GO TIME! We've got a few games under our belts, and we know what to expect. We've got to leave it all on the court......uh......sand.........whatever. Our new motto: Nothin' hits the ground. Dig or die.

I have been thinkin' a lot about our strategy, and I think I've got something. I think that we should put up a block on the best of their 2 hitters. Most of the time he will be on the left side of the court (our right). I say that we should have Heather put up a BIG block (got it, Boo?), Abbey takes away the short dink or roll shot, Chris covers the hard angle hit, and I'll cover the back line and roll shot over Heather. Then we let the weaker of their two hitters prove himself. If he turns out to burn us a few times, we'll have Chris block too. Whichever side gets the set, that person will block and the opposite side will shift back. This will take some serious shifting, but we've got da skillz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home